Saturday, November 23, 2013

Earring Holder

Hi!  I know it has been a bit since my last post... :-/ sorry.  Things have definitely gotten in the way.  

I did want to share a little creation that I made for my niece's birthday.  

I got one of those (laser?) cut wood frames from Michael's, some black plastic needle point canvas, small roping & an easel.  
Turquoise, black & white to match her room!  
I added a punched white rose, two fringed flowers and a bit of green leaves on each corner to dress it up and add a little girly-ness.  I think she liked it!

Don't forget to use some spray sealer on the flowers if you make one.  I also added the roping to the edge of the canvas to finish off the backside. I used Crafter's Pick glue to attach the canvas & roping.  This glue is great to glue different surfaces together.

No comments:

Post a Comment