Monday, October 28, 2013

A not too "spooky" card

Hi all,
I did not mention this earlier but, another
of my passions is card making; especially if I can add quilling! 

Today I would like to share a Halloween card that I made using a combo of old and new supplies.  The ghosts and fence are the old Sizzix yellow dies.  The larger bats are Martha Stewart and the smaller is a mini punch from either Michael's or Walmart.  The striped paper was from last year, sorry not sure which company.  
I did add a large mum bush, did you notice?  
The pumpkin & bat stamps were colored with Copic markers. The bat is from the Inkadinkado set, Mindscape Halloween. The "BOO" is from an old Martha Stewart set called Spooky Phrases.  
Won't be long before the little ghosts and goblins are marching around the neighborhood!


1 comment: